CA Global Africa Recruitment
Reference No. DVM
Reference Number: DVM
The Company offers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. The client is seeking an exceptional, experienced leader, with the ability to lead effectively in a fast-paced environment, to manage our growing team and lead the company through the next stage of growth. The Country Director has oversight over sales, customer experience and operations. The culture of the company is one of young entrepreneurs, dynamic with a hands-on approach.
- Responsible for the full operations (day-to-day & strategic management) of the company in Ivory coast
- Hitting country wide sales, costs and revenue targets
- Ensuring the continuation of a high performance / people focused culture
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Work with CEO to implement company strategy
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant degree, MBA preferred
- 8 – 15 years experience in the mobile banking / microfinance markets
- At least 5 years at a senior level taking part in the running of a business
- Ivorian nationals preferred
- Strong operational, sales experience & customer focused
- Innovative, entrepreneurial. Start-up experience would be a great advantage
- We are looking for someone that is hands-on, willing to ‘roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty’
- Outstanding people skills
- Experience managing large operations, customer service and field sales teams in a fast moving environment.
- Experience working in Africa.
- French and English fluency