CA Global Africa Recruitment
Reference No. RSB
Reference Number: RSB
A private, development Finance institution specializing in Financing & Supporting Small and Growing business throughout Africa & the Middle East, are currently looking for a Credit Administration Manager. This individual will be based in the Tanzania office, and will be responsible for executing the Credit Administration activities in line with the CRM policies & procedures of the company.
- Responsible for planning, organising and executing Credit Administration activities including Legal Implementation, Disbursement, Collateral Management, Credit File Management and Legal Collections.
- Wil have to ensure that the CRM department meets the annual goals and objectives relating to credit risk administration.
- Ensure investments submitted for approval can be effectively and efficiently implemented.
- Ensure all approved investments are administered in a safe and sound manner and in compliance with CRM policies and procedures.
- Ensure credit administration duties are conducted in a way as to ensure quality and minimise potential loss.
- Maintain the integrity of investment decisions made by way of effective and quality implementation of such investments and maintenance of assets taken as collateral, as well as, credit files.
- Credit Assessment
- Legal Implementation
- Credit File Management
- Collateral Management
- Legal Collections
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant legal qualification (paralegal, legal secretary) beneficial
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience in the Financial services industry essential (e.g. credit/ loan administrator)
- Exposure to the Small Growing Business environment would be beneficial