CA Global Africa Recruitment
Reference No. DVM
Reference Number: DVM
The client is a supplier of micro-finance solutions and operates across various Eastern & Southern African countries.
The Deputy Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”) will, in conjunction with the CEO, be expected to play a lead role in the day to day running of the business in Lesotho including providing direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organisation’s strategic business plan objectives and annual goals.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Lesotho national required
- The successful candidate will ideally have a formal qualification from a tertiary institution.
- The company will only look at candidates who have no less than 8 – 10 years relevant, post articles working experience.
- Extensive experience in the financial services sector is essential.
- Experience in the Microfinance industry will be advantageous.
- Previous exposure to Africa will be highly advantageous.
- Solid management, accounting and legal skills are essential.
- Previous Collections experience will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Lesotho and general Microfinance laws relating to financial services, particularly with regard to Microlending, is essential.
- A strong command of English, both written and verbal is a requirement of the job.