CA Global Africa Recruitment
Reference No. RSB
Reference Number: RSB
A private, development Finance institution specializing in Financing & Supporting Small and Growing business throughout Africa & the Middle East, are currently looking for an Investment Manager. This individual will be based in the Zambian office and will be responsible for providing Risk capital & Business support to the SME sector.
- The role’s key purpose is to create sustainable impact through serving entrepreneurs in the SME sector with risk capital and business support, helping them to realise their full business potential and achieve long- term success.
- The investment manager delivers tangible value to the SME clients and by doing so, achieves financial and impact returns on his / her transactions.
- A secondary purpose is to develop and share within the network knowledge and expertise in SME investment and support, including lessons learnt.
- Deal Origination
- Transaction development
- Portfolio management
- Small and Growing businesses sustainability & Growth
- Investment Expertise & knowledge
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5+ years relevant experience as an Investment manager & a demonstrated track record in investing or financing SMEs
- Advanced degree required. An MBA is preferred, as well as CFA or ACCA
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Excellent credit management skills
- Excellent deal origination skills and a well-developed network with the local SME business and finance community
- Written and spoken language fluency in English essential
- Zambian locals preferred