Reference No. GRB
Reference Number: GRB
This role will be responsible to identify new markets, build on expanding existing market position working closely with business, responsible for sales and marketing, customer enquiry handling, proposal development, quotes and contract tracking with key stakeholders and new clients. Core outcome is to enlarge existing footprint in the Africa region exceeding financial stretch growth of the business. Responsible to ensure the Sales and Marketing strategy is rolled out.
- Scouting for new business whilst maintaining and building long term relationships with existing customers.
- Work closely with business to respond to client needs. This may include leading collaborative efforts across multiple offices, regions, or division.
- Be the leading Key Accounts Manager for identified customers.
- Leading and developing a sales team in Africa to ensure maximum sales stretch is achieved
- Meet and exceed stretch on sales activities to ensure growth is active
- Responsible for reviewing of any changes to Marketing Material
- Champion the adoption of CRM to the sales team
- Managing the company Brand roll out and to Increase Brand Exposure
- Establishing and manage a tender response team
- Proactively develop and improve service offering
- Identify both potential acquisition and strategic channel partners
- Meeting, visiting and liaising with current clients all over Africa
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Qualification in Sales and Marketing (Agronomy)
- 5 years’ work experience in related field, with proven track record success in the field of growing and expanding business
- Experienced in working in “stretch” environments, with ability to communicate with clarity and passion to teams
- Significant experience of transformation and working in a growth environment with focus on sales (sales process, sales funnel, sales metrics) and customer (solutions, upsell and customer service).