As you may know, my company – CA Global Finance & Executive Search – assists companies with their recruitment needs across all sectors in the African market. Our clients’ needs within the medical sector in Africa, has recently peaked. One of our clients is looking to appoint on the Executive level and are looking urgently for the right person to join their team.
Are you an experienced and qualified Medical Director? Then we’re looking for you!
Seeking a South African Medical Director
- To provide clear leadership in the delivery of professional and effective medical assistance and maritime medical services for clients of the company.
- To be responsible for the development and management of a sustainable, career focused medically sound professional team.
- Responsibility for medical due diligence and case direction with respect to all medical assistance cases. Direct the planning and progress of medical hospitalization cases.
- Oversee the planning and progress of operational issues relating to medical case management. Receive and assess all medically related calls received from clients.
- Collect logistical, medical and collateral histories pertaining to the medical event/incident.
- Collect relevant medical information to produce focused professional medical reports.
- Provide Work Health Services as required to the company’s clients in keeping with relevant medical protocols, IADC / OSHA principles and client specific guidelines / protocols.
- Provide medical advice/direction to onsite responsible medical officers for non-emergency cases within the framework of workplace injury and illness case management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- HPCSA Registration
- Completed Internship and community services
- Post graduate qualification or experience in Occupational Health
- Qualification of experience in international travel medicine
If you meet the above requirements, please get in touch with the Lead Consultant on this role, Thania Jaffer, our Executive Recruiter for Insurance, Risk & Healthcare (details below) quoting the reference number: CAFMD. Alternatively, you may apply directly, through my company website.
Please note that if you have not had any response in two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful. We will however keep your profile on our database for any other suitable positions.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who matches this profile, please share this opportunity with them or email their details to Thania.
Thank you for reading
Finance Headhunter & Recruitment Associate
The CA Global Banking, Insurance, Legal & Finance division is a division of the CA Global Group