Reference No. LBGBLR001
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
This job role is part of the Bank’s Junior Professionals Programme. The purpose is to provide the candidate with an opportunity to acquire further banking, finance and trade development skills in order to contribute impactful diverse ideas to the operations of the Bank and, where relevant, the successful candidate could be considered for a permanent role.
Reference Number: LBGBLR001
- Engages and collaborates with stakeholders throughout the Bank on communications projects in support of the implementation of the Bank’s programmes and initiatives.
- Analyses and reports on media monitoring & impact of communications campaigns of Bank’s programmes and initiatives.
- Supports the monitoring of external trends and track analytics to inform the Bank’s external positioning.
- Assists in handling media inquiries and coordinating responses and interviews.
- Conducts research in support of communications projects.
- Handles content creation of Afreximbanker Quarterly Newsletter.
- Suggests input to the development & dissemination of Public Relations materials.
- Supports internal engagement & communications activities and campaigns.
- Supports communication on social media of the Bank’s initiative and programmes.
- Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work.
- Is able to exercise independent judgment and take the lead role on projects with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager.
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors.
- Can be called on to take a lead role related to Communications.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor / Master’s in Journalisms / Marketing communications / Communications Studies background.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of technical and functional skills in communications.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders and understand their needs through excellent listening and effective written and verbal communication.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and lead projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for content creation.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Graphic designing skills.
- Digital skills.
- Good judgment and the ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages (Arabic and Portuguese) is an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel and to work long hours where required in order to achieve the Bank's objectives.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary.
- Similar mentality as existing team members toward customer satisfaction and success.
- 2 years contract
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo.
Closing Date: 16th February 2022
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Leroy Gona at email@example.com
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
CA Banking, IT, Insurance, Legal & Finance