Reference No. FDSBLR018
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: FDSBLR018
The role holder, working under the direct supervision of the Senior Manager, Strategy (Performance Monitoring and Reporting) and the overall guidance of the Director, Strategy and Innovation (STIN), will be responsible for supporting the provision of analytical input to the Bank’s performance management process through the provision of services to stakeholders. This will involve interacting with various stakeholders to assist in identifying and analyzing monitoring information required for effectively analyzing and reporting on their performance in line with the bank-wide overall strategy.
- Serve as a support base for the overall business performance monitoring, analysis and reporting for the Bank.
- Provide analytical support in the development of the Bank’s long-term strategic plans and annual business plans / objective plans as documented in scorecards, within the given time frame.
- Actively support the Strategy performance analysis and reporting processes including competitive analysis, market analysis, trend analysis etc.
- Under the direction of the Manager, the role holder will assist in the monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the implementation of strategic plans and strategic initiatives for the Bank including the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end performance reports as may be required.
- Support the strategic planning associated with new business initiatives and other strategic efforts across the Bank.
- Provide support in the implementation of the Balanced Scorecard methodology by the Bank including the annual upload and periodic update of the Bank’s Performance Management System.
- Provide support in the Objectives Validation Process across the Bank and for all Subsidiaries to ensure proper cascade and alignment of objectives across all tiers of the Bank.
- Support the data gathering process for performance analysis and reporting. This will include drawing reliable and timely financial and non-financial data and information from a range of sources to provide analysis and insights.
- Monitor and proactively analyse, on an on-going basis, internal and external events that affect the Bank, so as to provide ideas for positioning and strategic planning.
- Provide first line of support on technical queries addressed to STIN by the stakeholders within the Bank.
- Support the Supervisor and the Director with relevant research, interpretation and communication of research findings.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor and the Director.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- First degree and a post graduate degree in relevant fields from a recognized University.
- Significant experience of up to 6 years in a relevant field such as Strategy and Business Planning professional, preferably in the consulting or financial services industry.
- Good written, editorial and oral communication skills including report preparation skills.
- Very strong analytical skills with great attention to details.
- Demonstrable organizational capabilities, including the ability to manage workload with limited supervision to attain goals.
- Ability to multitask, proactive and able to use initiative appropriately. Willingness to work long hours where required in order to achieve the Bank’s objectives.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage (French, Arabic and Portuguese).
- 1 Year Contract
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Fabio Da Silva Faria at firstname.lastname@example.org
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
CA Banking, IT, Insurance, Legal & Finance