Reference No. CLBBLR010
Collections Director (Executive Recoveries/ Portfolio Management/ Legal Recoveries) – Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Reference Number: CLBBLR010
A well-known international Financial Services holding company is seeking to hire a Collections Director to join the Banking Group in Burkina Faso. The successful individual will be responsible for assisting subsidiaries in the recovery of difficult trade claims in order to limit temporary or final losses, within the framework of the regulations and legislation in force in the countries of establishment.
- Monitor the quality of the portfolio for each subsidiary.
- Participate in monthly portfolio monitoring meetings within each subsidiary.
- Decide at these meetings on the measures to be taken for all accounts receivable without credit movements of more than 60 days or without significant credit movements and accounts with unpaid amounts of more than 30 days.
- Ensure the application of decided measures.
- Monitor the progress of mutual recovery procedures.
- Monitor the progress of legal recovery procedures and the implementation of safeguards.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, along with a completed relevant Master’s Degree.
- 12+ years relevant experience.
- Experience with either a well-established Banking or Financial Services organization.
- Multi-locational / regional oversight experience across Africa / African markets.
- Experience in people / team management.
- Willingness to relocate to Burkina Faso.
- Fluency in both English and French.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Clifford Ndlebe at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.