Reference No. LCSF08
Country Manager (Fertilizer / Sales / Agriculture) – Cape Town, South-Africa
Reference Number: LCSF08
An international fertilizer manufacturing client of ours is seeking to hire a Country Manager to head up their sales within South Africa. The company is an International Company based in Spain with its own technology dedicated to the development and production of Bio stimulants and advanced nutrition solutions for foliar and soil application. The Co is selling its solutions to more than 25 countries.
- Support the creation of demand in the country for the client’s range of products.
- Identify opportunities for new product opportunities and for registered products in the country.
- Identify main actors / producers in the South African market for the main agricultural regions and focus crops.
- Support the distributor or distributors in the country, regarding sales and training.
- Pro activity
- Planning and organization
- Communication capacity
- Negotiation capacity
- Customer orientation
- Results orientation
- Tolerance to frustration
- Self confidence
Training and experience:
- Agricultural Engineer
- Knowledge of crops
- Knowledge of bio stimulants
- Knowledge of the sector
- Sales experience
- Passionate for sale
- Residence of cape Town or surroundings
- Expertise in fruit trees like table grapes, citrus, blueberries, cherries, stone fruits, vegetables etc. (Extensive crops like maize, soybeans or wheat are not a must for the company)
- Must have your own car
- Must live in western cape
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Linda Carstens at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.