Reference No. CESR2
Reference Number: CESR2
An exciting client of ours who are specialists in risk finance and provides customized financial solutions, sectorial knowledge, mentorship, business premises and other value – added services for formal SMEs in South Africa and selected other African countries, is seeking a Country Manager for their offices in Windhoek. They are passionate about funding, supporting and mentoring entrepreneurs.
- Marketing, presenting and building networks.
- Recruiting, developing, managing and retaining staff at the Country Office.
- Managing the investment process of the area office by screening and evaluating proposals, performing due diligence and reviewing investment reports, managing the integrity of the book and ensuring that supporting administrative procedures are in place.
- Attending and making decisions at various committee meetings.
- Maintaining operational support functions at the Country Office.
- Assuming income/expense responsibilities for the Country Office.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Bcom degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field.
- 7 or more years’ of experience in Business Investment.
- Experience in Banking, sales and marketing.
- Deciding and Initiating Action.
- Leading and Supervising.
- Persuading and Influencing.
- Presenting and Communicating Information.
- Planning and Organizing.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Caleb Ebrahim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.