Reference No. EADS
Enterprise Architect (Information Technology / EA / Import & Export) – Cape Town, South Africa
Reference Number: EADS
The successful incumbent will be accountable for proactively and holistically leading enterprise responses to disruptive forces by identifying and analyzing the execution of change toward the desired business vision and targeted outcomes. The successful incumbent will be responsible for taking a practical approach to supporting the business. The successful incumbent will have a core focus on delivering ready, actionable recommendations to business leaders, such that this guidance can be depended upon adjust policies, investments, and projects to achieve target business outcomes. The success incumbent is responsible to conduct enterprise analysis and design on how information, business and technology solutions should work together to successfully execute the business objectives with integration of new technologies to support digital transformation.
- Guide and advise stakeholders about disruptive technologies and trends.
- Work with business peers to develop and present business capability models and roadmaps to facilitate discussion and decision making with stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Develop diagnostic and actionable deliverables that help business guide investment decisions in support of executing business strategy.
- Present a gap analysis and/or IT investment roadmap that reflects the status of the existing IT estate, namely, its ability to contribute to future-state business capabilities around ecosystems and digital platforms.
- Develop and execute an implementation plan for enterprise architecture based on business requirements and IT strategies.
- Construct technology-enabled operating models and provide viable options and visibility into execution issues.
- Scan the world for major disruptive technology and nontechnology trends (trendspotting) that affect business. Provide practical advice and best practices to overcome these challenges and successfully deliver the expected business outcomes without compromising on security Develop, maintain, Implement and govern the enterprise architecture across the organization with responsibility for defining the EA Seek opportunities to highlight how digital business initiatives will potentially impact the organization and businesses and IT architecture and metrics.
- Formulate, translate, advocate, support and execute business strategy to achieve the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Lead the analysis of business and operating models, market trends and the technology industry to determine their potential impact on the enterprise's business strategy, direction and architecture.
- Oversee and guide the Integration of the Architecture Domains: Ensure that the architecture of the enterprise is optimised: that all Architecture Domains (Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Application Architecture, Technology Architecture) integrate (and inter-operate) in a cost-effective manner, with minimum effort and maximum benefit to the organisation. Provide leadership with business cases to enable solution investment decisions that balance and prioritize current operational demands, disruptions, and opportunities with business strategy
- Guide the technology, design patterns, design constructs and the (re-usable) solution building blocks that make up a Solution Architecture, defining a Conceptual Solution Architecture.
- Identify and analyse the organisation's Business drivers and business development strategies (so as to derive useful business context Analyse of the current IT ecosystem to detect critical deficiencies and Pain Points Recommend solutions for overall Business and Technology innovation and optimisation / improvement that will increase sustainability.
- Deliver Innovation to enable the organisations digital transformation objectives.
- Responsible for the business analysis functional team within the ICT division.
- Deliver models (blueprints) that describe the current and future state of the enterprise.
- Develop road maps, principles, standards and best practices.
- Proactively assist in defining the direction for projects.
- Constantly integrate beneficial emerging technologies.
- Provide factual content to the feasibility studies that are needed for standard development projects and enhancements.
- Align with the organisation's technology and governance strategies, policies and standards – or direct necessary changes to these.
- A tertiary degree in BSC Comp Sci, information technology or a similar qualification.
- 7 + years’ experience as an Enterprise Architect
- Architecture Framework Certified
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.