Reference No. FDSFC01
Reference Number: FDSFC01
Our client within the manufacturing space is seeking a finance controller who will be responsible for all financial controlling and activities of the Mozambique geography. This includes planning, organizing, directing and controlling the accounting and control function. Also included is the reviewing and analysis of the operational results together with the Cluster Forecaster. The role reports into Southern Africa Cluster CFO and the Mozambique Business Head.
- Support on timely and efficient month end closing process and submissions.
- Support on budgets and forecasts of the P&L, Balance sheet and Cashflows as well as co-ordinate closely with treasury on banking and cash related matters.
- The role develops and supervises a team of direct reports consisting of finance managers and clerks.
- Assures that the duties, responsibilities, and authority of the team are clearly defined, effective, and communicated to incumbents.
- Monitors performance of the direct reports. Provides prompt and objective coaching and counseling.
- Assures that a positive employee relations position is maintained. Ensures that the company's management principles, policies, and programs are consistently practiced.
- Acts within scope of authority and consistent with company and corporate objectives, guidelines, policies, and practices.
- Ensures optimum performance of the function. Recommends and implements techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain strong controls and governance.
- Keeps abreast of current trends and practices in field of expertise. Assumes other special activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A completed B.Sc degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA License a plus.
- Affiliations with successful manufacturing companies.
- A minimum of four (4) years' experience ideally gained through increasingly responsible management positions within Finance.
- A minimum of two (2) years' recent experience as a Controller with responsibility for accounts, budgeting, cost accounting, credit and collections, and finance.
- MS Dynamics experience preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of manual and automated accounting systems, well developed financial analysis capabilities, and demonstrated ability to manage microcomputer operations and applications.
- Sound administrative skills. Well-developed management skills principles and people.
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth.
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV to Fabio Da Silva Faria at email@example.com
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
Banking, Finance & Information Technology
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.