Reference No. LBG001
Reference Number: LBG001
An exciting global Investment Manager and Investment Bank client of ours is looking to hire a Fund Analyst/Associate. The incumbent will be based in Johannesburg.
- Preparation of KYC, Due Diligence request list and background checks on potential investee
- Maintaining and reviewing data room contents and indexes
- Revise historical financials, financial forecasts, and benchmarking
- Prepare IC memos
- Due diligence and information requests
- Preparation of covenants vs historical and forecasted financials and the Fund Investment criteria
- Check and review loan agreements against term sheets (terms)
- Drafting announcements
- Research, selection, and preparation of articles
- Preparation of IC minutes
- Updating of pipelines
- Updating of presentations re the Fund
- Participate and prepare materials for meetings with the Fund’s investors, prospective investors and other partners.
- Degree level qualifications in Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting, Investments or similar
- Minimum matric mathematics: 80%; Minimum matric English: 70%; or equivalent A-levels
- Up to 4 years of experience in audit investing, investment banking, management consulting or development finance.
- Some experience one or more of the following areas is very helpful:
A. Financial institutions
B. Credit investing/ analysis, or private capital investing
- Open to all nationalities and demographics.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Leroy Gona at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.