Head: Sales & Distribution (Discretionary Fund Manager) – CPT or JHB, South Africa
Reference No. HSD-FM-001
The Head: Sales & Distribution will be responsible for the development and implementation of a robust and well-thought-out sales strategy, designed to achieve predefined objectives. These include establishing the business as a prominent and highly respected DFM, growing market share and exceeding sales targets.
In addition, the Head: Sales & Distribution will be responsible for establishing and managing a national sales team and providing support to the Chief Executive Officer in the execution of his/her responsibilities.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Formulation and implementation of strategic initiatives to grow the business’s footprint and increase market share.
- Build and leverage strong relationships amongst IFA’s & Tied Agency by adding value through your experience, professionalism, and expertise.
- Position the business as the preferred Discretionary Fund Manager.
- Recruit and manage a team of sales professionals.
- Ability to liaise at the highest level with credibility and gusto.
- Engage regularly with primary Investment partners.
- Set up fund manager roadshows, conferences, and host client engagements
- Provide Strategic input into operational and servicing processes
- Understanding the competitor landscape
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A formal Commerce/Legal degree (or equivalent qualification provided that the candidate is technically sound in all aspects of Retail Asset Management sales & marketing)
- Honours Degree will be advantageous
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)/Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualifications will be advantageous
- RE Exams will be advantageous
- A minimum of 10 years working experience within a linked investment services platform or asset management environment with a bias towards sales
- Proven Strategic abilities
- Proven management capabilities
- Strong Technical skills
- Solid IFA network
- Experience and proven track record in high performance sales environments engaging with IFA’s and other intermediaries
- Knowledge and understanding of all applicable legislation
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Shearidan Rabsch at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Manager – Banking and Finance | Africa
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.