Reference No. TFDS
HSE Training Facilitator (Agriculture / Training / SHEQ / Here) – Panda, Nigeria
Reference Number: TFDS
Our client in the agricultural space is seeking to employ a HSE Training Facilitator that will be responsible for ensuring that employees are trained to follow proper safety procedures and protocols.
- Preparing lessons that are tailored to employee and company requirements and needs.
- Providing instruction on health, safety & environmental processes, procedures and protocols.
- Teaching practical skills related to all aspects of operations & workplace HSE.
- Documenting and reporting on departmental and employee training progress as well as on the job safety progress.
- Developing and plan training written assessments & competency evaluation.
- Ensure employees adhere to HSE requirements while on duty.
- Ensure that all employees use the 4 Steps to Safety Principles to ensure they operate in a safe manner.
- Align all training requirements and materials to suit the operations.
- Ensure all employees adhere and understand the PNL Critical to Life Activities & Lifesaving rules.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and understand the requirements pertaining to the PNL – Safety Disciplinary Matrix.
- Preparing training material such as lesson plans, handouts, and slide presentations as may be required.
- Conducting training sessions on topics such as fire safety, accident prevention, and emergency response procedures
- Interpreting federal, state, and local regulations regarding occupational health and safety standards and implementing policies to ensure compliance.
- Reviewing reports of accidents or hazards in the workplace and implementing corrective measures & training to mitigate or reduce risk.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders in the community to promote HSE awareness
- Conducting research on HSE topics and developing educational materials based on findings
- Compiling of weekly HSE toolbox talks that are aligned to PNL operations and requirements.
- Training all employees on company HSE policies and procedures, including new hires and regular refreshers for existing employees
- Ensure HSE Induction training is completed for all PNL permanent staff, and annual refreshers are completed.
- Evaluating employee performance to ensure that they are complying with HSE rules and standards
- Conducting investigations into employee accidents or near misses to determine causes and prevent future incidents from occurring
- Completion of Planned Task/Job Observations.
- A tertiary degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3+ years experience in HSE Training (proof in this regard to be provided)
- Courses in HSE Training will be a added advantage
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Dylan Smuts at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.