Reference No. OADS
Operations Administrator (Agriculture / Operations / Innovation / Data Analysis) – Panda, Nigeria
Reference Number: OADS
The Operations Administrator will drive, develop, and improve the quality manufacturing operations data program across the company through best-in-class analytics methodologies and systems. This role will mine multiple sources of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results into effective conclusions. The Operations Administrator will assist senior team members with custom data requests and will be the primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key Operations decision making.
- Leverage structured data from data warehouses, ERP and company reports to create product quality reports and dashboards supporting cross-functional quality improvement teams.
- Manage corporate quality and operational key performance indicator reports and systems to assist operations and senior management teams in making business decisions.
- Transform quality data into actionable business intelligence insights utilizing PowerBI data visualization methods.
- Align product quality data with experiential feedback in order to support continuous improvement; create, develop and manage surveys from internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support of ad hoc quality problem solving through data analysis.
- Work with closely with IT and other cross-functional teams to gain a deep understanding of company data systems, structures and complex process relationships.
- Develop and produce effective quality reporting from disparate sources to support continuous data quality product and process improvement.
- Initiate thorough data analysis on set standard of work for training facility quality team members and cross-functional teams.
- A tertiary degree in a related field or relevant qualifications
- 2 + years’ experience in data analytics related role within a large, multi-site manufacturing company
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Dylan Smuts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.