Reference No. OMDS
Operations Manager (Operation Management / Financial Management / FMCG / Warehousing) – Gaborone, Botswana
Reference Number: OMDS
Our client in the FMCG space has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager at their facility in Gaborone, Botswana. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the oversight of the overall running of the production, warehouse, and distribution of the business.
- Strategy Formulation and Strategic Impact
- Financial Management
- Relationship Management
- People Management
- Operational Focus
- Cost effective and efficient procurement processes
- Effective management and control of stock taking and cycle counts
- Management of transport
- Ensure health and safety standards are in place
- Management of production plans versus forecast
- Improved plant efficiencies
- Maintenance schedules
- Legal compliance
- Maintenance of trading licenses
- Monitor and reduce shrinkage
- Insurance issues and risk cover for areas of responsibility
- Scoping and attainment of measure (system versus manual) and benchmarking.
- Central fleet planning and local fleet expediting
- 5+ years of experience as an Operations Manager within FMCG space with cross function operations experience including Warehouse and Distribution
- A tertiary qualification or related in business management or a related field
- ERP experience is essential (SAP, Excel, or similar)
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Dylan Smuts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.