Reference No. FMPADS
Planning & Analysis Manager (Planning / Analysis / Banking / Finance) – Gauteng, South Africa
Reference Number: FMPADS
Our client in the Finance space is currently recruiting for a dynamic and figure orientated individual to be responsible for directing certain aspects of the Group Financial Planning and Analysis function to achieve all planning, forecasting, and managerial objectives.
- Responsible for directing certain aspects of the Group Business Intelligence function to achieve all planning, forecasting and managerial reporting objectives of the TransUnion Group
- Develop analysis based on metrics to evaluate financial and operational performance for the enterprise-wide cross functional projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring systems are in place and established to enforce best practice business planning across the Group
- Identification and investigation of potential inefficiencies and risks encountered by the business based on financial and operational performance metrics
- Partner in leading the executive management team through all forecasting and budgeting exercises
- Analysis of financial and operational information to identify trends and interpret trends for senior management
- Partner in the development and implementation of the annual operating budget and resource plan
- Analysis of historical and forecasted business segment results including a review of major trends within each segment in terms of revenue, major cost categories and profitability
- Coordination with all levels of management and staff to gather, analyze, summarize
- and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans and business planning
- Coordination of monthly reports and forecasting for the Group
- Responsible for recording, monitoring, updating and tracking of costs savings for the Group
- Responsible for co-coordinating reports required by TU International
- Ensure all people practices are performed according to company policy and procedure and HR guidelines
- Minimum 4 + years’ experience with a commercial financial environment or commercial environment
- A tertiary degree in Finance or equivalent
- A qualified CASA
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.