Reference No. MBC01
Relationship Manager (Investment / Financial Analysis/ Portfolio Management) – Lagos, Nigeria
Reference Number: MBC01
Exciting update! We’re offering and excellent chance for a Relationship Manager role with a prestigious international financial client established in 1894. Originally based in Liverpool, the organization started operations modestly in Lagos, Nigeria. In this role, you’ll manage relationships in the Asian market and drive profitable transactions to achieve the assigned unit budget.
- Work closely with the Business Manager in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization and trade transaction within the Asian Business landscape.
- Manager and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective Asian Business customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas.
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support as necessary.
- Knowledge of Credit/Risk Management and companies’ structure and policies and procedures.
- Meet regularly with colleagues in assigned departments and external customers and industry competitors.
- KPI’s will be measured by total net revenue, total deposit, performing loan, FX transaction (Volume and Income) and count, credit quality.
- Minimum Education: First Degree or equivalent in any discipline preferably business related.
- Higher Degrees (MBA professional certificate will be advantage.)
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English.
- Minimum experience 4 years’ experience relevant experience.
If you wish to apply for the Relationship Manager, please send your CV to Megan Bester at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.