Reference No. SR-SMT-001
Our international textiles manufacturing client is currently seeking to recruit a Sales Manager for their start up operations in South Africa. The incumbent will be responsible for the sales, marketing, and distribution of textiles across the Southern African market.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Analyze and identify appropriate partner for each product in geographic market.
- Increase market share and profitability in South Africa – Southern Africa.
- Continuous customer relationship management
- Development of acceleration and investment/Expansion plans while ensuring ROI
- To leverage the company’s global strength through implementing and exchanging of best practices / Policies
- Establish sales campaigns targeted at specific vertical and product markets.
- Administer sales pipeline and improve opportunities for sales.
- Provide daily report of field success / activities and communicate VOC data to HO.
- To intensify the strategic partnership with local partners
- P&L responsibility and analysis, debit management
- Negotiation of terms and conditions with key customers
- Mentor to help achieving individual & team objectives
- The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred with specific education.
- Post Graduate level qualification is advantages.
- Preferable 2-5+ years of commercial experience, preferably within Textiles/FMCG/Distribution
- Core Sales and marketing experience is must.
- Should have Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to travel up to two weeks per month
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Xolani Shezi – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.