Reference No. 341-3110LH
Reference Number: 341-3110LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Internal Auditor who is a qualified CA, to oversee the company’s finance activities including the full audit cycle, taxes and legislative compliance, based at their offices in Mozambique.
- Monitoring the company’s financial activities including the full audit cycle, taxes and legislative compliance.
- Overseeing the design, testing, implementation and review of intricate manual and automated financial and accounting systems and processes.
- Management of accounting and auditing team members.
- Ensure procedures and systems are efficient, effective and in line with accounting principles.
- Evaluating internal controls and security for automated accounting applications to ensure compliance.
- Reviewing accounting related systems and processes and providing improvement recommendations.
- Ensuring accounting information systems are maintained and providing technical documentation and user manuals as required.
- Managing the full audit cycle including verifying tax compliance and financial records, inspection of accounts etc.
- Checking of audit results and advising on required changes to ineffective financial practices.
- Evaluating company accounting practices, payroll, inventory and tax statements.
- Assisting in budgeting, forecasting and developing financial models.
- Risk assessment and mitigation.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Auditing, Finance or Accounting related Degree (Master’s Degree preferred).
- Chartered Accountant.
- Portuguese communication skills.
- 5 years previous internal auditing experience with large amounts of complex financial data.
- In-depth knowledge of auditing standards, procedures and legislative requirements and regulations.
- Understanding of Mozambican fiscal law.
- Previous project management experience.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and a range of accounting systems.
- Well-versed in system analysis and the principles, design and procedures for database development.
- Strong organizational, analytical and leadership skills.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Long term renewable contract.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Leanne Laas at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.