Pan African Payment and Settlement System (PAPSS)
The Pan African Payment and Settlement System (PAPSS) is the first centralised payment market infrastructure for processing, clearing and settling of intra-African trade and commerce payments.
PAPSS is an arm of the African Export Import Bank (Afreximbank), which is a pan-African multilateral financial institution, established in 1993 for the purpose of financing and promoting intra and extra African trade. Afreximbank operates and manages PAPSS. PAPSS is now ready to start operations and is looking for experienced individuals, who are innovative, entrepreneurial and imbued with the passion and commitment to transform Africa through trade.
CA Global has been retained by the Afreximbank to recruit exclusively for the below jobs. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for one of the jobs, please click on the job link provided and apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
What does it mean to be retained?
Retained Recruitment is a service that we offer to clients, where a team of our headhunters are assigned to prioritise the client’s recruitment projects. We pride ourselves in our ability to handle these types of recruitment assignments with strict confidentiality if the client requires this. The recruitment projects are prioritised, competitors are mapped out and targeted advertising is rolled out. CA Global’s headhunting model and recruitment methodology will give our clients a unique advantage in finding the right candidates in Africa.
PAPSS Job Vacancies
- Digital Communications Manager (PAPSS) – Cairo, Egypt
- Participants & Membership Manager (PAPSS) – Cairo, Egypt
To apply, email Robin: robotha[at]caglobalint[at]com
To apply, email Liz: lpienaar[at]caglobalint[dot]com
- Head – Product Management and Business Development (PAPSS) – Cairo, Egypt
- Head of Technology and Operations (PAPSS) – Cairo, Egypt
- Head, Pan African Payment & Settlement System (PAPSS) – Cairo, Egypt
To apply, email Lise: lkotze[at]caglobalint[dot]com
- Enterprise Security Manager (PAPSS) – Cairo, Egypt
- Digital Product Development & Business Development Manager (PAPSS) – Cairo, Egypt
To apply, email Shearidan: srabsch[at]caglobalint[dot]com
If you have applied for a job and have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com.
How to apply for PAPSS jobs
- Click on the position title above for the role you are interested in.
- Ensure that your CV is detailed and updated.
- If you have any difficulty applying online, then get in touch with the relevant Consultant via email.